Sub box help please

What kind of enclosure setup are you looking for? I'm not to sure on shops up that way, but I can build and ship you something or we could do a DIY kit for you.

well here is my dilemma. I always buy my car audio ahead of time. I plan on getting an 06' Jeep srt8 around April. I would like to have a box built before I get the actual car so everything is ready to go in the day I purchase it. I do not know the exact specs of the trunk. I have (3) 12" JL Audio w7s. My ideal box would be ported, subs facing trunk and wrapped in vinyl w/ a raised "JL Audio" on it somewhere. Also with 3 terminals, one for each sub since I will be running each with an amp. I don't care about trunk space at all, but, I will have 4 amps going in with this install and have yet to decide the placing of them. I do not know what I want the box tuned to. Whatever would be best for the performance of the subs. I love SPL, more than SQ and hip-hop would be my main music. If possible, can you give me a rough idea of what this might cost me with shipping.

with the vinyl work you want and raised logo i would have pro-rabbit or star mountain do it when you have dimensions as i am too **** **** and the ones i have wrapped didnt make me feel good about it when done 100% honesty there i could build one just not wrap it.

well here is my dilemma. I always buy my car audio ahead of time. I plan on getting an 06' Jeep srt8 around April. I would like to have a box built before I get the actual car so everything is ready to go in the day I purchase it. I do not know the exact specs of the trunk. I have (3) 12" JL Audio w7s. My ideal box would be ported, subs facing trunk and wrapped in vinyl w/ a raised "JL Audio" on it somewhere. Also with 3 terminals, one for each sub since I will be running each with an amp. I don't care about trunk space at all, but, I will have 4 amps going in with this install and have yet to decide the placing of them. I do not know what I want the box tuned to. Whatever would be best for the performance of the subs. I love SPL, more than SQ and hip-hop would be my main music. If possible, can you give me a rough idea of what this might cost me with shipping.
I know the feeling but heres the thing man, its going to take time to do it right. If you want to just throw something in hit up best buy, if you want a slamming system get into the hobby, research and learn a few things, and then make your decisions. The box you are after is what I would consider to be more "advanced" thus you kind of need the car. 3 -12's with the goal of "SPL" is going to be rather large.

If you still want to go the route of buying before my advice is hit up a dealership and test drive the vehicle, while test driving take some dimensions and a lot of pics. Honestly if you just explain that you need to take some pics or whatever Im sure the salesman would be happy to let you. After all he is after a sale.

If you can do this and get the dimensions back to us I think we would be able to help a lot better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.