• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

radwilsons5803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
Item(s) for Sale: ^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition: 2 utopia 6w1's, 2 4w2's, 2 tn51 tweeters and 2 165 CA1 D's. One of the 6w1's is missing the dust cap due to it tearing, wanted to repair it but never did. One of the tweeters is a little banged up as well, but everything here still works and sound great. No grills or crossovers and the tweeters do not come with mounting cups, had em mounted in custom kick panels.

Price: $300 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

045-1.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

048.jpg

048-1.jpg

049.jpg

052.jpg

053.jpg

still have the cap for the 6.5?
Ill look but i believe i threw it away. Wanted to call Focal and order a new one, i can find out what they cost

pm price for the 4inchers.
Not wanting to separate just yet, would rather sell all together but if i get offer for the rest ill split. Ill PM u price though

As far as how they sound i didnt own them when new, but they were only used for about 6 months is the info i got before i got them a few months ago. Ive only powered them up on my test bench with a Massive nx2 amp and they all sounded great imo. The 6 can play without but i would make sure a speaker grill is used with cloth to keep anything from getting into the voice coil.

As far as how they sound i didnt own them when new, but they were only used for about 6 months is the info i got before i got them a few months ago. Ive only powered them up on my test bench with a Massive nx2 amp and they all sounded great imo. The 6 can play without but i would make sure a speaker grill is used with cloth to keep anything from getting into the voice coil.
Thanks, I'll keep these in mind.

Apparently im getting more interest if i spilt

$120 shipped for the 6w1's

$120 shipped for the 4w2's

$40 shipped for tn51's

$60 shipped for the 165's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...