SQ 6ch. amp?

dragnix
5,000+ posts

LXIX
Anyone here have any idea of a good SQ oriented 6ch. amp? I was looking at the Zapco ref amp, but that doesn't have too much power, I need a bit more for my midbass. I can probably deal with it, but looking for other viable options. Don't mention the Leviathan though, I can't afford it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Was thinking of maybe doing a 4ch. and a 2ch. but that seems to be more wiring than I want to do at this point. If you have something you want to sell, feel free to let me know also. Help a brother out.

@oldschoolboomer ; has a Sherwood 6-channel that might be right up your alley. Otherwise, yeah, I'm gonna recommend the Leviathan. Put it this way: I'm saving up for it already and I'm not planning to get it for a year

Have a USA US Acoustics SeriesII 6300,that ch 5and6 have an issue/Zed made..I know US Amps had one hell of a six ch on the bay not long ago..ill see if still on there

[quote name='Horsemanwill']the zed one is suppose to be good[/QUOTE]
Yea, that's why I want it badly
[quote name='neo_styles']@oldschoolboomer ; has a Sherwood 6-channel that might be right up your alley. Otherwise, yeah, I'm gonna recommend the Leviathan. Put it this way: I'm saving up for it already and I'm not planning to get it for a year[/QUOTE]
the sherwood is not really what I want since it's 35x5 and 100x1 I believe
[quote name='audiobaun']Have a USA US Acoustics SeriesII 6300,that ch 5and6 have an issue/Zed made..I know US Amps had one hell of a six ch on the bay not long ago..ill see if still on there[/QUOTE]
Specs on those? I checked ebay recently, no US Amps six, and I doubt I can afford one lol

AudioSystem Twister F6, JL Audio XD600/6, Old School Alpine 3566 (One on eBay now)
The twister can't be cheap. Thinking about the JL, but IDK, I'd rather go Zapco before JL. Alpine doesn't have that much power on it.

What do you think of the aura-mr675h? I was looking at that on the bay, looks nice

The twister can't be cheap. Thinking about the JL, but IDK, I'd rather go Zapco before JL. Alpine doesn't have that much power on it.
What do you think of the aura-mr675h? I was looking at that on the bay, looks nice
I thought about selling my Twister. If your interested make me an offer. I have to take it out of my car for the winter anyway.

AudioSystem Twister F6, JL Audio XD600/6, Old School Alpine 3566 (One on eBay now)
I vote for that Alpine DuoB amp!! i just put in a 3550 last night,and That breed(35series)Still amazes me with Power, and Clarity they provide,,amazing series of Alpine amps!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.