Speaker crossover questions

Participant count
  • Participants list

Spldecendant
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ny
Okay so I bough some new speakers oxygen 6.5 pro series mid bass drivers. Now I bough 2 crossovers oxygen 2 way ones and then they Stoped making them so I got 2 other of these other crossovers that are oxygen also will there be a problem like this? And for tweeters there a 1inch silk dome oxygen tweeter also.....they say 100rms a piece and I think the tweeters are 60rms a piece what type of 4 channel would you recommend?

When ever you are asking questions, be sure to give as much information as possible. For example, model of the crossover, tweeter and mids and if possible post the links.

Remember, were all are here to help, but no one would go digging in the web to try find which speaker you are really talking about and post them here for you to verify and say yes this is the speaker/equipment, then make suggestions and answer your questions.

Come on bro, how in the world can some one start to even think to help with what you have given us to work with?

When ever you are asking questions, be sure to give as much information as possible. For example, model of the crossover, tweeter and mids and if possible post the links.
Remember, were all are here to help, but no one would go digging in the web to try find which speaker you are really talking about and post them here for you to verify and say yes this is the speaker/equipment, then make suggestions and answer your questions.

Come on bro, how in the world can some one start to even think to help with what you have given us to work with?
Lol I no what you mean but oxygen audio is a very unorganized company and there website isn't even updated so I can't really find which models I have myself....but in general if u have all the same mids and tweeters but 2 diffrent sets of crossovers is there gonna be a problem 2nd is can I run say 4 oxygen mid 6.5 speakers 100rms with say Rockford crossovers and tweeters or you can't mix like that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.