Overall Comparison

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
Ive been doing alot of thinking. Call me crazy or whatever you want, but ive had my eye on the audiopipe txx bf15s. The ones with the triple stack motors. Im not looking at SQ, just spl and id be getting 2 of them. And wondering if these would be better then my 1 hdc3 18. I know more cone area will help alittle but just looking for some real world opinions from anyone thats used the AP TXX-BF15. So.......

1 hdc3 18 vs 2 AP Txx-bf15s.....

Thanks in advance.....

2 of those 15s in the right size box would blow that 18" HDC out of the water. When i had 2 of the bfs in my trunk car i was killing people with 4 and 6 12s, 2 18s, 3 15s, in SUVs on more power with them. Theyre very efficient. I had mine on 1500~ each. They get low as hell too, i think partly due to the heavy cones and softish suspension. I played 20hz with trunk-tearing authority. The trunk hinges ripped the sheet metal in the trunk lid and i had to re-weld it.

2 of those 15s in the right size box would blow that 18" HDC out of the water. When i had 2 of the bfs in my trunk car i was killing people with 4 and 6 12s, 2 18s, 3 15s, in SUVs on more power with them. Theyre very efficient. I had mine on 1500~ each. They get low as hell too, i think partly due to the heavy cones and softish suspension. I played 20hz with trunk-tearing authority. The trunk hinges ripped the sheet metal in the trunk lid and i had to re-weld it.
****... Im thinkin putn them in a box thats about 6 cubes after displacements. And run a memphis 4k on them. Should be do pretty well on them.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Bump....

Ive been doing alot of thinking. Call me crazy or whatever you want, but ive had my eye on the audiopipe txx bf15s. The ones with the triple stack motors. Im not looking at SQ, just spl and id be getting 2 of them. And wondering if these would be better then my 1 hdc3 18. I know more cone area will help alittle but just looking for some real world opinions from anyone thats used the AP TXX-BF15. So.......
1 hdc3 18 vs 2 AP Txx-bf15s.....

Thanks in advance.....
Audiopipe TXX BF-15's (going down in a blaze of glory) - Realm of Excursion

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.