List of known scammers

gckless
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
San Antonio
Hopefully this can become a sticky for everyone's wellbeing ( @pro\-rabbit, @whitedragon551). Please do not put reasons why, your opinion, etc, merely put the scammer's name on this site, any known aliases on this or another, who they have scammed (if it was not yourself), and a link to the thread discussing the specific scam case.

I'll start it off with the most recent, since I have not personally been scammed.

Scammer: @Goonies
Scammed: Moler1129
Thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/*negative*-feedback/563346-scammer-here.html

Again, if we keep chatter to a minimum here and keep it to only names, I believe it will be best.

[quote name='plantinseeds']This thread is for "Known" scammers, not falsely accused sellers. Please delete this post.[/QUOTE]

You say that, but you also said this...

[quote name='plantinseeds']I'll refund his money as soon as I get it, I still stand by my story that I sent the amp, but I want to avoid being blacklisted so I can sell off all my equipment online.[/QUOTE]

And we know nothing was done about it here..

[quote name='bmk6795']Nah man, didn't expect it to, dejesu was talking to him about buying his sa 12s and i got a pm from dejesu saying the brz he was supposed to send me was in the pic with the sa's[/QUOTE]

You're a scamming pos, @plantinseeds ;. End of story.

[quote name='plantinseeds']This thread is for "Known" scammers, not falsely accused sellers. Please delete this post.[/QUOTE]

Its cute how you keep denying this. Where is the tracking info? Where did the amp go? If you were indeed falsely accused you would have taken your happy *** to the post office and found out where your **** went, but after being told that that is what you could do multiple times you have done nothing. Not really sure how your logic works but to me and everyone else in the thread i made knows you are a scammer, how you havent been banned yet is beyond me.
@plantinseeds ;

[quote name='av83']You say that, but you also said this...

And we know nothing was done about it here..

You're a scamming pos, @plantinseeds ;. End of story.[/QUOTE]

You forgot to refer back to my post where I said that the BRZ in the photo was not the same one I sent BMK months ago, but actually one I had gotten from a friend afterwards. For all we know, the amp could've been stolen, lost, maybe BMK wasn't satisfied with the deal and is seeking revenge by claiming i'm a scammer. Like I said in the other thread about me, there is no proof that I have done anything wrong in this situation besides not waste my time trying to seek out what happened to the amp after I sent it to BMK... not my responsibilty after delivering the package as promised

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gckless

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
gckless
San Antonio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies