Status
Not open for further replies.

dragnix
5,000+ posts

LXIX
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Item is in decent condition with obvious wear and tear. Only cosmetic problem is that it's missing the volume knob cover. Functionality is perfect. Comes with bluetooth add-on KCA-BT200. Has USB plug-in also.

Amazon.com: Kenwood DNX5120 6.1-Inch-Wide Double-DIN In-Dash Navigation with USB/iPod Direct Control/DVD Receiver: Car Electronics

Price:

200shipped for the unit and 75shipped for the bluetooth or get both for 250shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price

Item Pictures:

Sorry for the not so great pic, if you want more i'll snap some more

IMG_0084_zps7c80f5e7.jpg

IMG_0085_zps091256b8.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...