Good set of door speakers

Nugg32
10+ year member

Ohio
so im slowly building a system and so far i have two jl audio 12w6 subwoofers with a 1000/1 amp and a alpine CDE-HD137BT head unit. im looking for some good speakers for about $400 for the hole set and i would like Front Door and Rear Seat Side Panels

Mesurments

Front Door : 6-3/4

Rear Seat Side Panels : 6-1/2

so im slowly building a system and so far i have two jl audio 12w6 subwoofers with a 1000/1 amp and a alpine CDE-HD137BT head unit. im looking for some good speakers for about $400 for the hole set and i would like Front Door and Rear Seat Side Panels
Mesurments

Are you looking to get a comp set in the front and coaxials in the back? We can hook ya up with a really nice set of CDT's with your budget.

Mesurments

Parts Express: the #1 source for audio, video & speaker building components

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.