WTB a new db drive pd2000.1

well...then whhy the hell are theyso cheap?
Low voltage protection isn't the greatest. And they make good power so every idiot on the street with stock electrical was burning them up. So, now there's a ton of refurbs out there.

The worst part is that whomever was doing the refurbs to begin with was doing shoddy work so a lot of them failed. I believe they have since gone with someone else though. And AudioSavings offers a 1 year warranty, if I'm not mistaken.

Low voltage protection isn't the greatest. And they make good power so every idiot on the street with stock electrical was burning them up. So, now there's a ton of refurbs out there.
The worst part is that whomever was doing the refurbs to begin with was doing shoddy work so a lot of them failed. I believe they have since gone with someone else though. And AudioSavings offers a 1 year warranty, if I'm not mistaken.
hm. interesting I never really knew weather or not db drive made quality equipment

hm. interesting I never really knew weather or not db drive made quality equipment
DB Drive is fully legit. I mean, they make some bullshit too (like most companies), but that pd2k is a great amp. I've actually seen that amp competing at world finals. And DB Drive has the loudest vehicle on music in the world for the last 6-7 years.

And it's barely more than a stupid AudioPipe.

DB Drive is fully legit. I mean, they make some bullshit too (like most companies), but that pd2k is a great amp. I've actually seen that amp competing at world finals. And DB Drive has the loudest vehicle on music in the world for the last 6-7 years.
And it's barely more than a stupid AudioPipe.
hm. deffinately worth a look. and also, whats with your sig? always wondered

hm. deffinately worth a look. and also, whats with your sig? always wondered
Kind of a running joke. I honestly don't recall what TaylorFail v.1 was but I sigged it and others followed suit accordingly. Lol.

I said something stupid apparently. Lol. The count would be much higher if I had the sig space. Lmao.

Kind of a running joke. I honestly don't recall what TaylorFail v.1 was but I sigged it and others followed suit accordingly. Lol.
I said something stupid apparently. Lol. The count would be much higher if I had the sig space. Lmao.
great, well now i know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.