What 10 is like my Sundown SA-15?

There are going to be many factors that will come into play. Every vehicle is different, how much power is your 15 getting? In order to get a 10 to be as loud as a 15 you are going to need a lot more power, but the smaller cabin area will help. The ICON and the bl are both great drivers.

The v1 is not even out yet...
WoofersEtc.com - Z-10 v.2 D2 - Sundown Audio 10" Z v.2 Series Dual 2-Ohm Subwoofer

WoofersEtc.com - Z-10 V.3 D1 - Sundown Audio 10" 1500 Watt RMS Dual 1-Ohm Subwoofer

?????? I'm confused

There are going to be many factors that will come into play. Every vehicle is different, how much power is your 15 getting? In order to get a 10 to be as loud as a 15 you are going to need a lot more power, but the smaller cabin area will help. The ICON and the bl are both great drivers.
15 is getting RMS at about 600W at 1 ohm but I know I will need more power and I plan on getting a saz-1500d for whatever sub I get. I dont want to do the alt upgrades and everything else that comes with 2k + power or else I would go more because I have to stick to one small sub

I actually wanted to get it orderd up before I get the truck. I am fine working with abouts. After port and sub displacement I just dont see fitting a 12 so im going to stick with a 10 and be ready for the truck.

I actually wanted to get it orderd up before I get the truck. I am fine working with abouts. After port and sub displacement I just dont see fitting a 12 so im going to stick with a 10 and be ready for the truck.
Idk what ur shooting for but a new x series on a center console box sounds like a mofukkin plan to me

since u asked stricly output, get something along the lines of a AQ HDC or similar

icon and bls are both good drivers but may not get u the output ur looking for

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.