1. Product:

Arc Audio® SE2150 Signature Edition 2-Channel Amplifier

2. Specs:

• 150w x 2 @ 4ohm
  • 300w x 2 @ 2ohm
  • 600w x 1 @ 2/4ohm bridged
  • Freq Response: 7 Hz - 50 kHz
  • Dimensions: 15.5" x 2.5" x 8"

More info in owners manual at: http://www.arcaudio.com/pdfs/product-manuals/amplifiers/se-series/SE_Manual_web.pdf

3. Description/Condition:

Functions perfectly, Very good cosmetically.

4. Price: $420 shipped (within the continental U.S. only)

5. Pictures:

More Hi-Res Photos in Photo Album located at:

Arc Audio® 2150 Signature Edition

6. Additional Info:

Tested on my bench and it works great, but I have too many amps in my collection so it is time to make some room for other recent acquisitions. This amplifier is in very good cosmetic condition with some signs of use such as screw heads that were roughed up by the previous owner, scratched paint on mounting tabs from being mounted, and the areas on the brushed aluminum directly above the screws are scratched as well from his screw driver rubbing them (viewable in photo album). The amplifier includes the birth certificate, retail box, owner's manual, cloth protective bag, and bass boost knob with cable.

7. Terms of Sale:

No dibs. Payments sent via PayPal® MUST be sent from a verified PayPal® member. The item(s) can ONLY be shipped to a confirmed shipping address, within the United States of America. No additional fee will be charged by the seller for using this payment service and gift payments will not be accepted. I refuse the right to sell to anyone for any reason, such as inadequate references and/or low post count. Transactions equal to, or more than $250 USD will be shipped "Signature Required", so you must be able to have someone at your confirmed shipping address when the item arrives to sign/accept the shipment and/or the ability to make the proper arrangements with the shipping carrier. Items of less than $250 USD may also be shipped "Signature Required" at the discretion of the seller. Multiple PayPal® payments sent for the same item will be refused. This item must only have one single PayPal® payment covering the item cost in full. This is all required for the seller to be within the strict guidelines set forth by the seller protection policy by PayPal®, which the seller will adhere to diligently. If your payment does not meet all of these terms your payment will be refunded promptly and you will forfeit your right to purchase the item(s).

This item is sold "as is" with no warranty expressed or implied. No returns or refunds. Use the item(s) sold in this listing entirely at your own risk. I record all serial numbers and all amplifiers are tested with video recording so if you're planning something illegitimate save yourself some time and go elsewhere.

8. References:

DIYMA Car Audio Forum

eBay View About Me for hybridamp

Forgot to mention; no trades please. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trade offers for a pair of very nice 10" subs welcome.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.