Just 2 12s flexxing my Explorer.....Tantric Sounds HDD

Skip01
5,000+ posts

Diggy
Marrero,LA
IMG_20121117_110504-1.jpg

Wrong section fvcking noob.
Are these not submoofers? Kill yaself

how much power they getting? good flex. tantric aint got a website, do they?
Nah not yet....and i was getting 2800 on a burp

Ain't got **** on Type Arrrrrrghs. I though you got rid of the explorer?
Of course not lol....i seen u on some forum i cant remember...was it HondaTech?

Ill never get rid of this thing

Are these not submoofers? Kill yaself

Nah not yet....and i was getting 2800 on a burp

Of course not lol....i seen u on some forum i cant remember...was it HondaTech?

Ill never get rid of this thing
Probably, I had one of my builds for sale on there, got tired of screwing around with imports and am moving back to trucks. Got a little yota pickup that I'm trying to talk myself into bagging since the scene is calling me back, but probably going to just rock it static for awhile until the br roads **** me off.

Really trying to decide if i want a blow through or not, these aq 8"s just aren't cutting it haha. Make me miss my blazer and btl/20.1.

How much are those subs?
HDDs 12"....right around 360ish

nice, ordered my pair of hdd 15's last night cant wait to get em.
Awesomeeeee....you wont be disappointed

Probably, I had one of my builds for sale on there, got tired of screwing around with imports and am moving back to trucks. Got a little yota pickup that I'm trying to talk myself into bagging since the scene is calling me back, but probably going to just rock it static for awhile until the br roads **** me off.
Really trying to decide if i want a blow through or not, these aq 8"s just aren't cutting it haha. Make me miss my blazer and btl/20.1.
Yeh i know i could never have subpar just daily bass....ill always need over a 50 too satisfy...i hate it...i wanted too quit soooo many times but cant

HDDs 12"....right around 360ish

Awesomeeeee....you wont be disappointed

Yeh i know i could never have subpar just daily bass....ill always need over a 50 too satisfy...i hate it...i wanted too quit soooo many times but cant
Yeah, I've been out of the audio game for awhile now. Been building bagged truck and screwing with imports, but sound is slowly calling me back. Mght just have to see if I can give tommyK a run for his money n a single cab.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.