• Participant list

Kangaroux
5,000+ posts

I put on
Maine
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Don't let the lanzar name fool you, their optidrive series is pretty stout. The speaker itself is a 3 ohm 6.5" that's rated for 200W RMS. These things can take some serious power. Not to mention they are very aesthetically pleasing -- yellow kevlar cone featuring a very sturdy phase plug to help calm down any cancellation of high frequencies.

Functionally these are a 8/10 they sound fine but they are used and the terminals are a bit bent (nothing a pair of pliers won't fix)

Conditionally they are 8/10 cause they're used, have some mounting wear etc. NO tears in the speaker cone or damage to the speaker itself!!

Price:

$75 shipped for the pair. These are $90+ new for a pair. NO TRADES

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS ground

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

bqoXu.jpg

K2YWz.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.