New Headunit

Participant count
  • Participant list

mnboarder
10+ year member

I just bought a new Pioneer AVH-P4400UB HU and I bought the 2Din dash kit, Axxess steering wheel control adapter, and I'm planning on buying the parking brake bypass. I already had an aftermarket HU, the Pioneer DEH-3200UB, with all the items needed for that install (wiring harness, dash kit, ect.). Do I need to get anything else to install my new HU? Like a new antenna adapter or anything?

Read manual. It will tell you what you need. Proper wiring harness that fits and kit if it needs it. I'm Alpine guy myself. Very ergonomic and very reliable, 8 yrs and just like new.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.