L5

Participant count
  • Participant list
A fiend of a friend is selling some Kicker 12's L5's they are some older models the silver ones, hes selling the pair for $80, im not too fond of kicker but is that a good price anyway? just to toy around with them...
Yeah, thats a great price for a pair. Good pair of subs for a newb to learn with. Hope you have room for a big enclosure, though.

Yeah, thats a great price for a pair. Good pair of subs for a newb to learn with. Hope you have room for a big enclosure, though.
Thats what scares me the enclosure, from what ive read they would do its best at 2.75 cubes @ 35hz, dont got the vehicle for that, but i'll toy around with them outside of the car

Thats what scares me the enclosure, from what ive read they would do its best at 2.75 cubes @ 35hz, dont got the vehicle for that, but i'll toy around with them outside of the car
what vehicle?

Buy and resell! Make some loot. Or try to buy the next closest thing to proper size for a box. They'll still jam just not to full potential. They don't take a ton of power to push either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Noob93

10+ year member
Noob93
McAllen TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from