What's the best Mid bass driver for the money ?

TheLittleRhino
10+ year member

I have heard of the Crescendo pwx, the Sundown Neos, and seleniums. Just looking to put two 8s on each door panel and looking for some *** for my ears. If you know of a nice set a tweeters to run with these guys, say it cause i am in need of tweeeter ideas as well

[quote name='TheLittleRhino']I have heard of the Crescendo pwx, the Sundown Neos, and seleniums. Just looking to put two 8s on each door panel and looking for some *** for my ears. If you know of a nice set a tweeters to run with these guys, say it cause i am in need of tweeeter ideas as well[/QUOTE]

The best thing you can do is seal/deaden the car and the doors first. A really high end set of speakers will not sound there best in a leaky door.
@keep_hope_alive ;

You alluded to PA drivers. Do you want the best or the loudest?
Well i would like a mixture of them. I want it to sound good, but i also want it to get loud as hell..

Have you heard them in person ?

I have the tweets now and ordering mids soon. I have not heard them personally but have talked to several people and they had nothing but good things to say about them.

You alluded to PA drivers. Do you want the best or the loudest?

What did you go with?
2 dayton RS 225 8" midbass

2 dayton RS100 4" fullrange

and I already owned a pair of Morel MDT 29 tweets that I got from parts express.

Keep hope told me to put my money towards deadening my doors and sealing them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.