Item(s) for Sale:

JVC KW-AVX820

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Seems to be in great condition. He said it works 100%. Put this in my neighbor's F150 a year or two back and he just got rid of the truck since he is moving, so he gave it to me since there wasnt much room left in the moving truck.

Comes with harness, brand new remote, face case, paperwork, box, and steering wheel control module.

Price:

No idea what pricing is on these. $300 + shipping OBO?

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I ship UPS.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

76B60C6B-45A7-4D54-829B-1D0EDBE16857-986-000000DF64F2BFD2.jpg

F428BCFE-5411-4E19-AEDA-6FC80B25AC98-986-000000DF6D5E4E4E.jpg

E3F97615-2459-4F18-849E-DB55206811BD-986-000000DF694A7C9C.jpg

:terrible:

I need your help I have the KW-AVX820 and I'm missing the 14 AND 16 PIN HARNESSES for the AV I/O and the Line Out, Would you be willing to sale the harnesses? See attachment of my missing harnesses. 

JVC KW AVX820. BACK DISPLAY.jpg

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By camry2007
      Hello any help thanks in advance
      2007 Toyota camry looking to hook subs to the factory radio. Any ideas of the best way to do it? thanks for any help
    • By Chris B.
      I have a 2005 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer. The stock radio went out so I purchased a JVC double din.
      I purchased all required harnesses through Metra (70-5521) and even a steering wheel adaptor (SWI RC) through PAC audio. I followed all instructions and solder all wires to each color. The white wire coming out of SWI RC required me to splice into the yellow wire (pin 18) in the original harness coming our of stereo console. When I turned on car, nothing happened and radio never came on. I know I have power cause the LED lights on steering wheel adaptors were flashing. No power, no sound nothing.
      I didn't like my soldering job (used electrical solder wires) because it looked sloppy so i cut wires and redid all the wires by crimping them. I thought this would help since maybe my sloppy soldering job did something. IDK.. When I was soldering I would occasionally touch the insulation causing it to melt which is another reason I did not like it. I also noticed on the metra harness there was a solid blue wire but I did not have a solid blue wire coming out of JVC harness so I crimped it to solid red wire. 
      I tried turning on car now and still no power but now my alternator is sputtering. The car was starting fine yesterday when I soldered everything and gave no indication that alternator was bad. The only thing I did different this time was that I removed the negative (Black) cable to the battery prior to crimping and connecting all wires. Not sure if I did something to cause it to dry.
      What did I do wrong. How can i get this stereo to start after i fix alternator.

• By TrentonF
      So I need some advice from you guys, cause you all know a lot more than me. I'm looking to replace the head unit in my car (2003 mitsubishi eclipse spider) I've got a budget of $400 - $500 and im trying to find the best touch screen dual din possible.
      I found this JVC KW-M845BW on crutchfield. It's touchscreen has wireless android capability and also works wired with apple. All the audio stuff looks pretty good and I honestly cant find any downsides at all, and it actually compares really close to some of the 1000+ units I've found.
      But when I sent the link to my friend all he said back was "JVC's are shit" then he told me to find a Kenwood. Am I missing something or are JVCs really that bad. And if they are what should i be looking for? I'm confused cause it seems good and ive read really food reviews. Maybe you guys can help.

• By dj73092
      ok so i have been running my 720 watt amp with 10 gauge wire and it was cutting on and off so today i went out and bought a new 6 gauge wire and installed it and now my radio doesn't work i didn't touch anything but the amp and battery when changing the wire but my radio doesn't work still i checked all the fuses and they are still good i can't even get my radio to turn on and the display doesn't light up does anyone know what the problem could be? it's just driving me nuts and thanks in advance
    • By wrelam
      I did a a couple searches but didn't find something that seemed as specific as the problem I'm having.

I have a 1997 Ford Explorer and replaced the stock head unit with a Kenwood HD 545. Everything went smoothly and it will play CDs and play music from an auxilary source, but when I select HD Radio, it does not allow me to change the station, seek for stations, or do anything except change the source. As well, when it is on HD Radio, it will not produce any sound. I double checked the antenna plug into the back of the unit and replugged it in but that didn't change anything.
      Does anyone know of something else I should be doing? I'm not sure if it's the antenna, or the connection, or my head unit. The stock one was working just fine with the radio before I put the new one in.