Sign in to follow this  
ThatChevyGuy

Zomg vmi naow haz

REFS:

Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)

sorry man but ford will always be a ford. ford is the sony xplod of cars and trucks. you had bad experiences with chevy because your a ford guy. its what seperates the men from the boys. friend billy use to drive a ford. he drives a chevy now. they call him billy no more. hes known as bill now..

Are these actually any good or are you trolling?

I lost my father in 2014. My Avatar is in his memory

2017 Subaru Forester 2.0XT Premium

2016 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic

Chapter President Hard Chargers LE MC

Sold to: TheFiverMan, Brian235, ryanr7386, Loudmp5, bmxnitro, furbee86, evilmonstertruk Bought from: double07 x 5, michaellane, mitchell0715, CSCStang x 2, ccapital83 x 3, Goindef154 Traded with: foreman, macsdad, bigblackdodge, michaellane, CRXBMPN, Boomsday, beak81champ

Are these actually any good or are you trolling?

This is what i run and have been telling people about for years. Can't beat a 3" coil for $80ish. I like them sealed around 2.25 per with 800-1000rms per

REFS:

Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)

sorry man but ford will always be a ford. ford is the sony xplod of cars and trucks. you had bad experiences with chevy because your a ford guy. its what seperates the men from the boys. friend billy use to drive a ford. he drives a chevy now. they call him billy no more. hes known as bill now..

This is what i run and have been telling people about for years. Can't beat a 3" coil for $80ish. I like them sealed around 2.25 per with 800-1000rms per

I have seen them but never heard them. Are they SQ'ish or is SPL good with them?

I lost my father in 2014. My Avatar is in his memory

2017 Subaru Forester 2.0XT Premium

2016 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic

Chapter President Hard Chargers LE MC

Sold to: TheFiverMan, Brian235, ryanr7386, Loudmp5, bmxnitro, furbee86, evilmonstertruk Bought from: double07 x 5, michaellane, mitchell0715, CSCStang x 2, ccapital83 x 3, Goindef154 Traded with: foreman, macsdad, bigblackdodge, michaellane, CRXBMPN, Boomsday, beak81champ

only cause they are 'deluxe'

refs

woc47, nigro013, defconx3, louisiana_crx, bld 25, supa_c, lancer1978, sxkicker89, 310w6, more, i forget

shitbricks.gif

I have seen them but never heard them. Are they SQ'ish or is SPL good with them?

they sound good sealed, better than cvr's for sure. Ported they sound a little distorted but not bad they get loud. Buck had a pair ported and said they were loud as fuck.

REFS:

Here's my setup, my camera is about 10 years old however. This is in 4.5 sealed with about 1300w (needs more power)

Fyi they have an fs of 30hz

REFS:

You boys are late to the party...

265276_10100377114915543_2634935_o.jpg

qXvZLUF.png

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this