FS : Pioneer AVIC D-3

Participant count
  • Participant list

crosed
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:pioneer AVIC D-3

Item(s) Description/Condition:okay,this is my first item to sell,i want to upgrade to the other unit,so i sell this avic d-3,Used but in perfect condition and perfect cosmetic..dont have an error,and more problem,really perfect..just install and use it.

Price:$315 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information :Come with wire harness,remote control,gps antena,ipod cable,dvd map east and west,but NO BOX

Item Pictures:
IMG_20121124_151701.jpg

IMG_20121124_151638.jpg

IMG_20121124_151735.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry,no trades

Ill give you $275 shipped if you ship first and i pay after i install it and make sure it works.
I have over 75 sales on the internet with not a single problem.
come to nj,and install in my house,then after that,you can pay me

what year is the unit? is the navigation updated?
if you want,i try to give you the 2012 dvd nav..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.