Sign in to follow this  
devast8r3436

Amp and sub decision

Ok guys I think I've found my setup. Cadence ZRS12-1000 hooked to a Autotek M4000.1D. 1000 watts plus my ZRS C9 so I'm going to do the big 3. My alt. is only 100 amps so I figure maybe upgrade it to a 150 amp one? And get a Kinetik KHC1400 for a second battery. Sound like a good setup?

Should be nice. As long as you build a nice box or have one built. I'd get a dual 4 and run it at 2 on the MM. Otherwise you;d be overpowering it running at 1 ohm.

So I went to put in my order and the sales guy recommended that I go with a RE Audio XTX-3000.1 over the Autotek, Any thoughts?

Both are junk

audiopipe apsm2000, mb quart onx1.1600d these are both less than the $200 (brand new) you mentioned or check the classifieds on here.

Most of the ones on the classifieds I don't know which are good or not. I'm looking for a amp that does 600watts rms at 4ohm and 1000watts at 2 ohms. Any decent ones in my range? The MB does 550watts at 4ohm. Am I gonna tell much differece with 50 watts less? And does that Audiopipe do rated? I'm assuming it's more SPL over SQ?