How Bad Is this Amp Blown? (Blown Saz 3000 W/Pics)

-BenBen-
10+ year member

Team L.oud A.s F.u**
The shop req. a 30$ deposit at dropoff, and will fix if its less then 150..and will call if its more. what do you guys think

View attachment 26537743

View attachment 26537741

View attachment 26537742

IMAG0075.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Board looks Fried/non repairable..I feel like you have a door scotch there..ouch!!Doesnt look good from the pics man..I hope it can be fixed though..IDK man:eek:hsnap:

kidna looks like the board bubbled. that ***** man hope db-r can get yah straight .
I think its just my camera *****, it didnt bubble. its 2 little pieces that are burnt real bad on the silver part, in front of the screw..and then the brown transistor? i think thats what it is called..right in fron of the ground spot

I put up a better pic

I think its just my camera *****, it didnt bubble. its 2 little pieces that are burnt real bad on the silver part, in front of the screw..and then the brown transistor? i think thats what it is called..right in fron of the ground spot
cool let me know what db-r says . did he get the pics of after the amp was tried again after blowing the first time ?

cool let me know what db-r says . did he get the pics of after the amp was tried again after blowing the first time ?
I attached em but he just said mail it in. i dont wanna wait no weeks tho man lol. but im going to have to i guess

Db-R is the official Sundown repair guy. Which means if nothing else he knows these inside and out. I can also vouch for Steve at Ampmedics as knowing his way around these common Korean boards.

Send the amp to dbr and get a 1 year warranty.
this^ i told him earlier hes jsut waiting on a replay from him or something so i believe its goign to db-r . meh saz4500 is there now :p should be done soon he looked at it monday we will see

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.