• Participant list

Truman
10+ year member

Here to learn
Oklahoma
Item(s) for Sale:

Xbox360

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Perfect condition. Black version. Come with one controller and all cords.

Price:

Wanting to trade itfor amp 3000-4000 watts the more the better. At 1 ohm. Might add a little cash if I have to but don't want to.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Need big amps I'm the guy please

IMAG0039_zps0682bb15.jpg

Power acoustiks is good with me. The only brand I will stay away from is boss I've had bad luck with their amps relaiblty and need mire power. Depends on how much cash I blow tomoroow I could might add up to $50 tops or so. Xbox is black. Ersion too

Power acoustiks is good with me. The only brand I will stay away from is boss I've had bad luck with their amps relaiblty and need mire power. Depends on how much cash I blow tomoroow I could might add up to $50 tops or so. Xbox is black. Ersion too
What subs are you gonna be using it power?

I was recommended Sundown Audio. Z sub inparticular. Prollably 2 15s. But idk I never herd them in person so I'm skoptical thinking bout keeping my subs but new amp

this worries me...
i almost agree with benben...

O.P, your not going to get much amp for something that can be bought brand new for 200 with 2 games and more memory...

if you want something worth running your going to have to add a lot of cash.
Like how much? Yahoo answers said to get soundQ 2000 watt amp. It's 430 bucks. I could get same power for $160 on sonicelectronics

link to said amps?

if you trying to run z's your going to need a lot more power than you want to spend the money to run, for a pair of them i wouldnt run less than 3k on the v.3's or 4k on the new v.4's, and that means electrical system upgrades which are not cheap.

All I see is a faded name on a notebook pad with a blurr date, and something in a kicker/tropical beach bag??Where are the pics of a xbox 360,with a visable readable name and date?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

The xbox is with the stickers on it and the notebook has my name on it with the date. I have 2 10 alpine now since I blew my amp I wanna to upgrade the whole sysystem.

well your probably only going to get about 750-1k rms with that, possibly "1500" if someone wants to trade you an apsm.
What about one sub on the 1500 and send him in please

that would do ok, and that was just a hypothetical, you can honestly buy a new apsm1500 for 120 shipped.
what kind of money do you want to spend on the sub.
Hmmm tough call I'd have to say no more then like $120-130. Possibly sonwgere in between

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

that would do ok, and that was just a hypothetical, you can honestly buy a new apsm1500 for 120 shipped.
what kind of money do you want to spend on the sub.
Hmmm tough call I'd have to say no more then like $120-130. Possibly sonwgere in between

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Truman

10+ year member
Here to learn
Truman
Oklahoma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies