'03 Blazer box help!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tbsh
10+ year member

Hai.
Okay so I got a new vehicle and I'm looking to get some box designs/suggestions. I've looked all over the web to try and find out as much as I could before posting but I couldn't really find anything that suites my needs. Im looking to Run 2 Obsidian Audio 15's in a ported box ran off of a Crescendo 2200, it's gonna be a daily beater and I want it tuned around 31 Hz. Details:

'03 Chevy Blazer 2D

L x W x H is 62 x 37.5x 34

If any more information is needed please let me know and I can try the best I can to provide it. Also, if anyone that reads this that can build custom boxes please pm me with prices etc... Thanks everyone!

[quote name='Reverb']Okay so I got a new vehicle and I'm looking to get some box designs/suggestions. I've looked all over the web to try and find out as much as I could before posting but I couldn't really find anything that suites my needs. Im looking to Run 2 Obsidian Audio 15's in a ported box ran off of a Crescendo 2200, it's gonna be a daily beater and I want it tuned around 31 Hz. Details:

'03 Chevy Blazer 2D
L x W x H is 62 x 37.5x 34

If any more information is needed please let me know and I can try the best I can to provide it. Also, if anyone that reads this that can build custom boxes please pm me with prices etc... Thanks everyone![/QUOTE]

contact starmountain on here @double 07 ; he builts nice boxes has lots of experience and his prices cant be beat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.