crossfire xs 8k

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaeguerra909
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Crossfire xs 8k. This is the best amp I have owned so far the power this thing puts out is ridiculous, most people have clanpped 10,500 watts rising to 1 ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 cosmetic this thing has not been touched since installed may have marks on the mounting feet from the screws 10/10 mechanical thing is a beast

Price:

$1600 shipped conus not in any rush to sale at all and nooooo trades at all

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). [/

IMAG1935.jpg

IMAG1936.jpg

IMAG1937.jpg

IMAG1938.jpg

1100.1 and this are practical the same thing from what everyone has told me. this is my dream amp here though want it to go with my two 18in xsv2s
Yea my buddy has clamped a 1100.1 and I clamped my 8k and the 8k had more power plus looks nicer and has nicer internals yea wish I could keep it man but I'm going sundown everything now and that's new sundown lol don't wanna hear trades for ns1's or anything

Unless you clamp them in the same vehicle with same setup they will be different in power. Nice amp though. I would also love to have one over my AB 1100.1 just so it matched my xs subs too. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...