How do I stop my motorcycle falling over in the wind?

Warm wishes to everyone,

I have a light weight motorcycle and park on the road outside my house. During windy weather conditions my bike often gets blown over to my annoyance. Is there a device or piece of kit I could buy to secure the bike so it doesn't get blown over? If anyone having any idea relating this topic please suggest me.

Best Regards,

Anthony Martello

Motorcycles Lights

I think your looking for a motorcycle forum, but in windy conditions you could always just lay it down instead of letting it fall over?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have read about this, and honestly the installer did nothing wrong. It's the newer vehicles that have the automatic engine stop/start (instead...
Those subsonic frequencies make a difference in how music sounds. Hearing the music and also feeling the subsonics adds a depth to music. You hear...
I just learned a couple of days ago that shark fin antennas are powered. Your issue may be related to that. Either the power to the antenna is...
Just want a give an update. I ended up trying a capacitor to see if it would work before spending on a battery. The capacitor does work, the...
It might be "ghetto" by today's standards but I used to run a wire off the battery to a switch then to the amp...back in my youth the Police liked...

About this thread

AnthonyMartello
Cantrall, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Loudmp5
IMG_0632.jpg