Darksteemer

kpetree
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Beware of this guy. He has a sour deal over at caco. His name there is coloradofocus.

Here's the link (please read this thread to see what went on): Trade between myself (Ranalli) and coloradofocus - Car Audio Classifieds

I traded darksteemer my US Amps 3200 for a pair of 10" drivers. This deal was done locally. Come to find out, the motors that are on the 10's are Ranalli's. Darksteemer has the amp listed now in the WTT section.

Ranalli and I talked on the phone this morning, and Ranalli confirmed in fact that I have his motors.

I offered him for me to ship or pay for the motors.

EDIT: I just talked to Darksteemer and apparently there is more to the story. As of right now I cannot say who's at fault. I am however, going to leave this up to prove that I tried giving the motors back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beware of this guy. He has a sour deal over at caco. His name there is coloradofocus.
Here's the link (please read this thread to see what went on): Trade between myself (Ranalli) and coloradofocus - Car Audio Classifieds

I traded darksteemer my US Amps 3200 for a pair of 10" drivers. This deal was done locally. Come to find out, the motors that are on the 10's are Ranalli's. Darksteemer has the amp listed now in the WTT section.

Ranalli and I talked on the phone this morning, and Ranalli confirmed in fact that I have his motors.

Now I am out of an amp possibly, Darksteemer. I thought you were a cool dude and a potential CA friend.

I believe Ranalli is pressing charges. I know where you work and I have your address. Text me back, hopefully we can get this resolved without the cops.

This is true. We have a trade agreement on Caco which he did not forfill on his end. I've been waiting and texting him giving him more than enough time to redeem himself but, he just keeps blowing me off and not anwering. I even used a different phone to text him about the subs he was selling and he answered right away. We texted back and forth about them until I told him who I was and then, he never answered back again. I texted him several times telling him that I was going to start a buyer beware thread if he didn't reply but still no responce. So I will be putting up a buyer beware thread over on caco about him. I have done many deals on audio forums and never had a problem until now.

is that brandon your dealing with? if so him and his brother borrowed an amplifier at a show about 5-6 years ago and drove off with it.never showed to another show the guy never got his amp back. brandon is a fucing liar at best just like his POS brother. ive heard the "I was in an accident" BS before. he is a scammer and he knows it. he can try to come defend what he does all he wants BUT I KNOW HIM AND BEEN TO SHOWS WITH HIM.

EDIT: I just talked to Darksteemer and apparently there is more to the story. As of right now I cannot say who's at fault. I am however, going to leave this up to prove that I tried giving the motors back.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif in for this.....

he actually offered to trade me the us amps 3200 for my memphis mojo 4k. im glad i seen this before i made a final decision on the trade. i think ill keep up wit this thread and see whats up.

is that brandon your dealing with? if so him and his brother borrowed an amplifier at a show about 5-6 years ago and drove off with it.never showed to another show the guy never got his amp back. brandon is a fucing liar at best just like his POS brother. ive heard the "I was in an accident" BS before. he is a scammer and he knows it. he can try to come defend what he does all he wants BUT I KNOW HIM AND BEEN TO SHOWS WITH HIM.
Yeah, his name is Brandon. Are you Steve Willis by chance? If so, I ended up with your old DC's. The one's you hit a 160 with. Teach me your ways, brother.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif in for this.....he actually offered to trade me the us amps 3200 for my memphis mojo 4k. im glad i seen this before i made a final decision on the trade. i think ill keep up wit this thread and see whats up.
PM if you want a US Amps.

Yeah, his name is Brandon. Are you Steve Willis by chance? If so, I ended up with your old DC's. The one's you hit a 160 with. Teach me your ways, brother.
i built those subs.but they were james woofers and that 160 was good equipment and the right vehicle. the vehicle was a huge gain in the outlaw world

Yeah two ia 40.1's i believe...
yup with a rise to 3.5ohms anyways keep it to pm's dont want to ruin this wonderful thread about a lying scammer.

he was so bad he would lie about stupid stuff like how much he spent on a box that came to him for free in a raffle LOL stupid

he tried to buy my splw motor to build more of those 10s he had. when i agreed and sent him my paypal info. he was not interested in buying he was more about tradein at that point. seem shady to me . thanks for the heads up!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kpetree

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
kpetree
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies