FS: Image Dynamics IDQ 10" dual 4

unrealii
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So Cal
Item(s) for Sale:

For sale as an IDQ 10 subwoofer dual 4ohm. I purchased it around 2002 and it still performs great. The box is included. It wont win any beauty contests - I built it with MDF wood, caulked, and used brackets to make sure it is really sturdy. The carpet is glued on and not really that good looking but does the trick. I always had a grille on it, so it was never touched by anything in my trunk. Wiring connections are soldered.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Excellent condition for being 10 years old. Its been sitting in my garage, so now it should go.

Price:

$100

no trades, cash only, local pickup to los angeles

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

WILL NOT SHIP

Item Pictures:

idq101.jpg

idq102.jpg

idq103.jpg

idq104.jpg

idq105.jpg

idq106.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, just wanted to help you out. May want to point out that its a IDQ v2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Like your enclosure, I currently have 2 12" IDQv2's, and these things sound amazing. GLWS!

Thanks man! You are right, it is v2.

It was an awesome sub. Unfortunately, no room in my new car for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

If you are serious, PM me. I dont have anything to ship this sub so you will be at the mercy of fedex to pack it.

If you are serious, PM me. I dont have anything to ship this sub so you will be at the mercy of fedex to pack it.
I'm shocked nobody has bought this yet. I'd help you out but unless you want to trade for my Rockford amp I've got nothing.

I'm shocked nobody has bought this yet. I'd help you out but unless you want to trade for my Rockford amp I've got nothing.
Beats me. I guess no one is interested in SQ anymore.

Thanks for the offer. I have no need for more car audio as I have a convertible now and no space for amps and all my crap.

Beats me. I guess no one is interested in SQ anymore.
Thanks for the offer. I have no need for more car audio as I have a convertible now and no space for amps and all my crap.
Well kudos on that convertible. We'll see when some funds free up. I still have you in mind if I can make it work and you won't have to deal with shipping. Trust me, I love some sq.

Well kudos on that convertible. We'll see when some funds free up. I still have you in mind if I can make it work and you won't have to deal with shipping. Trust me, I love some sq.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

My apologies, Inbox cleared.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.