Status
Not open for further replies.

ktraughb
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

hifonics zrx 3000.1d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

3k at 1 ohm, 1500 at 2 ohm. good, solid amp. im 99% sure this is the same board as the brz2400, which is a decent amp. ive not clamped any 1 ohm tests, however, i did get about 1700 at 2 ohms, so definitely not bad. i literally used this for only a few days to do some testing before meca world finals.

Price:

200 plus ship.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

varies, just pm me for a quote

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

dont have any with username at the time. im out of town, but i can have my gf get a photo for that if need be.

Yeah hifonics amps will even run. 35 as long as you have good electrical. You wouldn't believe the results we've gotten from low end hifonics amps. Surprised no interest at this price.

Yeah hifonics amps will even run. 35 as long as you have good electrical. You wouldn't believe the results we've gotten from low end hifonics amps. Surprised no interest at this price.
ive been curious about these. what do they actually put out @ 1ohm

ive yet to clamp a 1 ohm test (my box rise was terrible) but it did pass its 2 ohm ratings. not saying it will pass at 1 ohm, but i would guess it will do at least 2400 watts or more if you have rise to where amp sees 1 ohm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...