SSA Icon 10

Jsantoyo89

Banned
chicago
Item(s) for Sale:

I have an SSA ICON 10 D1 for sale!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Its brand new never been used. I would was cosmetically 8/10 due to scratches on the back and some minor chips on the spokes due to having it on the floor.

Price:

200 local

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Don't really want to ship since i would not know how to package it, since i threw away the box it came in. If i have to ship it would be 200+shipping via fedex.

Item Pictures:

Photo0086.jpg

Photo0090.jpg

Photo0089.jpg

Photo0088.jpg

Photo0087.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

**** it bro. If this would have been for sale like a week ago it would have been mine. Pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Going another route at this point though. Good luck with your sale and nice price man.

I'm interested and live in Illinois, however, work so much I can't really pick it up until a weekend. Probably would just have it shipped. Would be cheaper on shipping since we are only a couple hours away from each other though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.