Install help

Participant count
  • Participants list

Demon73
10+ year member

I changed out the stock HU on my Mazda Mpv. I used the wire harness adapter and all went well. But I have no dash lights now. I have checked all of the fuses that I can find. I have also put old HU back in to see if there was a problem with my wiring still no lights. I removed the instrument cluster to check the lights and they are all good. The strange thing is I have power on both sides of the place where you install the lights. There is no ground? On the harness there is a orange wire marked dash illumination but no orange wire on the HU. How do I get my dash lights back? Any help?

Its at 2000 Mazda MVP. Looked under the hood also they look good. Someone said something about a relay they called it a tsn or tns that is under the hood.

Its at 2000 Mazda MVP. Looked under the hood also they look good. Someone said something about a relay they called it a tsn or tns that is under the hood.
A sealed Fuseable Link,If its akwardly shaped out of the norm, it is blown, and needs to be replaced

Any idea where I might be able to find the fuseable link for the dash illumination on a 2000 Mazda Mpv.
Have you checked to see if the bulb just needs replacing?Dont remember where that link is,thought it was tucked on the upper side of the dash up high on the left unless that was a toyota

Yes I have checked all of the lights that don't work and they all look good. I'll look for that fuse. Will it be out or wrapped up with other wires? Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.