12" American Bass hd recone on a Kove Armaggeadon motor

Participant count
  • Participants list

Brianyakno
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

12" American Bass hd recone on a Kove Armaggeadon motor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

12" american bass recone and basket( Older style one generation back from the brand new baskets)

kove armaggeadon motor 3" coil

laughs at 1500wrms. sounds awesome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif MINT CONDITION was played for less than a month very fresh.

Price:

170+ Sh on the driver if you are local to long island ny can do ya a good deal on the enclosure 1.6 cuft at 38hz

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

you pay or pick up

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
12americanbasshdreconekovearmagaeddonmotor2.jpg
12americanbasshdreconekovearmagaeddonmotor1.jpg
12americanbasshdreconekovearmagaeddonmotor3.jpg

koveabhd122_zpsd83bdf74.jpg
koveabhd12_zps859ea69d.jpg
Images of that behindd //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif 150 plus shipping lets get this gone absolutely mint!!

Pmd. Recone was done from a caco member played on a ap1500d for a month took the amp no problem never got stinky or hot. No rub. Clean recone. Can do 2k wrms in the right box daily

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.