IMAG0636.jpg
[/img]

IMAG0638.jpg
[/img]

IMAG0646.jpg
[/img]

IMAG0650.jpg
[/img]

he has received the box and I am waiting on his battery to get here.

Box was designed by DCARCUSTOMS at caraudioclassifieds.org. Tuned to 28hz with 23in^2 of port, and 2.17ft^3. Designed for (2) JL 10w6v2's running from a Fusion PP-AM20001. The goal of this build was to get these JL's loud, along with exceptional sq and tight punchy bass.

Jerhemy is a great dude and did great work on the box. I just received it yesterday and am currently working on tuning. My honest opinion:

woodwork: 10/10

Double baffle, flush mount, and 45's in the corners. The box is solid and cuts are very accurate. Everything is sealed and on point.

carpet: 8/10

Bottom of amp rack was stapled. Seams on side and back could of been a little straighter. However, the carpet looks of good quality and adhesive seems to hold tightly. The front of the box looks perfect. For the record Jerhemy, I am totally fine with the way you carpeted the box and the amp rack. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I said 8/10 because it could have been better, had I wanted it to be perfect.

overall: 9/10

Jerhemy helped me during the process design an amp rack and figure out any other questions I had. When I received the box, It was very well packaged (although next time you may want to cover the box in like a large plastic sheet/bag because the foam stuck to the carpet on the box and it really suckd to shop vac it off hah), and he had very easy to follow "instructions" to put on the amp rack (such as loose nails in the box and amp rack so I knew exactly where to locate the screw holes). Great communication and a great dude.

Thanks again man. I just wanted to post this so if you decide to make enclosures for people in the future you can link them here and they can see my review.

The setup sounds incredible by the way. I still don't have everything tuned exactly yet and I can't wait to crank it up and jam the f out.

I'll post this picture now (looks terrible because I have it secured with a ratchet strap and need to get it bolted down), and I'll post some more pictures once I get everything cleaned up and tuned in.

Thank you for the review @CrAiZ3 ; I am glad that you are satisfied with your box and I agree and appreciate your comments and criticisms of my work! I know I have areas to work on but I am glad we could get a deal worked out for both of us. I got the battery charged and am going to install it soon.

Thanks again man, it was great doing business with you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.