2k trade for non-car audio

stevew007
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
this amp was rebuilt by tim webb I burped it a few imes and that was it I now have another amp that will suit my needs better.since no one wants to fork out cash for it. less see what you guys have in trade.

NO CAR AUDIO UNLESS YOU HAVE 2 SA 15'S DUAL 2OHM

oh and just a little info this amp was .2db louder then my crossfire 1700d. I had to crank the gain,the sublevel from 7-15 and turned up the volume just to get it with in .2db of the mean machine

hit me up and lets see where it ends up.

DSC04627.jpg

DSC04629.jpg
DSC04628.jpg

oh okay. I have a ton of wood working tools. I may have a few automotive tools. let me do some digging.

I have 2 sets of ratchet wrenches metric and standard if your interested in something like that.

oh okay. I have a ton of wood working tools. I may have a few automotive tools. let me do some digging.
I have 2 sets of ratchet wrenches metric and standard if your interested in something like that.
what brand how many in the set?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...