Obcon

Participant count
  • Participants list

juanmgarza26
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
so a buddy of mine gave me a subwoofer cuz he knows im into car audio, the brand is OBCON ive never heard of it other that than they make ****** subwoofer boxes. anyone know of this brand? the magnet and basket look epic and i hooked it up to a JL slash 1000/1 just to try it out and it sounds pretty decent for a brand ive never heard of... anyone know if this woofer?? i'll put a pic of it when i figure out how to use this forum im still a newbie here haha

Google search leads me to believe you have the one with the chrome shark tooth basket? It looks like a crappy build but play with it if you want. You might make some money off of it on craigslist or something. Can't beat free.

Here ya go.

41LitdGFTcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Google search leads me to believe you have the one with the chrome shark tooth basket? It looks like a crappy build but play with it if you want. You might make some money off of it on craigslist or something. Can't beat free.
that's the high dollar one right?...the cheap one is $25 and the cast basket sub like the one you are talking about is $35...hell, they are almost free new.

that's the high dollar one right?...the cheap one is $25 and the cast basket sub like the one you are talking about is $35...hell, they are almost free new.
Lol yeah. I think I would look at vvme before obcon.

the one i got dont have that little black logo in the middle of the woofer...
Lol probably fell off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

juanmgarza26

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
juanmgarza26
McAllen, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date