Sign in to follow this  
juanmgarza26

Obcon

so a buddy of mine gave me a subwoofer cuz he knows im into car audio, the brand is OBCON ive never heard of it other that than they make ****** subwoofer boxes. anyone know of this brand? the magnet and basket look epic and i hooked it up to a JL slash 1000/1 just to try it out and it sounds pretty decent for a brand ive never heard of... anyone know if this woofer?? i'll put a pic of it when i figure out how to use this forum im still a newbie here haha

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]**Build in progress**

Electrical: Mechman 270 alt, Sky High Audio 1/0 CCA, Optima under the hood, interstate group 31 in the rear

Amps: SQ 3500D and taramps tl-900

Subs: 2 SQ HDC3.0 15's in 10³ at 31hz

Speakers: 2 sets of QC-HF6.5

Vehicle:White 1997 Ford F-150 Extended Cab

Google search leads me to believe you have the one with the chrome shark tooth basket? It looks like a crappy build but play with it if you want. You might make some money off of it on craigslist or something. Can't beat free.

Refs: Dipitydoo, appollyon, bad95gt, revrider1, jwh1598, ampjunkielikeme, deathpenalty18, ssackett, snoopysnooper, corey0928, SPLAudio, Clifff150, CL1CKCLACK, ShawnT, West + more

Yes that one^^^

Electrical: Mechman 270 alt, Sky High Audio 1/0 CCA, Optima under the hood, interstate group 31 in the rear

Here ya go.

41LitdGFTcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Refs: Dipitydoo, appollyon, bad95gt, revrider1, jwh1598, ampjunkielikeme, deathpenalty18, ssackett, snoopysnooper, corey0928, SPLAudio, Clifff150, CL1CKCLACK, ShawnT, West + more

Google search leads me to believe you have the one with the chrome shark tooth basket? It looks like a crappy build but play with it if you want. You might make some money off of it on craigslist or something. Can't beat free.

that's the high dollar one right?...the cheap one is $25 and the cast basket sub like the one you are talking about is $35...hell, they are almost free new.

funny-gifs-animation-actor-comedy-wind-man-sitting-armchair.gif
"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

the one i got dont have that little black logo in the middle of the woofer...

fudge it im jus gonna blow it with my amp and put it on youtube!!!

that's the high dollar one right?...the cheap one is $25 and the cast basket sub like the one you are talking about is $35...hell, they are almost free new.

Lol yeah. I think I would look at vvme before obcon.

the one i got dont have that little black logo in the middle of the woofer...

Lol probably fell off.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this