Not open for further replies.

snoopdan
5,000+ posts

Banned
Louisville, KY
Item(s) for Sale:

Atomic 5000 watt amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

8/10 Has scratches on it, I didn't put them on there the previous owner did. Amp was acting funny at first (going into protect) so I had it checked out and bench tested at Xtreme Autosound of Louisville and they couldn't get it to act up. I then put it in my buddy's car for two weeks and its acting just fine. Come to find out it was actually my Jeep's ground wire was fucked up and even my new Cresendo 5500 is going into protect. So, basically I screwed up and bought a brand new amp to fix a problem I didn't have to start with. Awesome right?? So this is why this amp is for sale now....don't need two amps!

Price:

$675 plus shipping, no trades, no reach arounds.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

see above.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

atomic002.jpg

atomic001.jpg

I know there is no picture with my name on it, but you can see the shop logo in the back on the door and....well i'm snoopdan. errra body knows me.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif:yumyum:
big pawwrrr I'd like to keep it but really have no reason to. Can't exactly fit it in my vette!

Oooooo boy I want the 05!!!
did I mention the Corsa stainless exhaust on it and aftermarket 19x11 wheels //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

did I mention the Corsa stainless exhaust on it and aftermarket 19x11 wheels //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
pics of said wheels?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Very nice amp, Good Guy here, Very trust worthy. Good luck with sale man.
I am not one to cause a scene, I like snoop a lot... But lemme tell the whole story here.

I made a deal with him that I would pay for the inspection/repair on the amp and if IT could be serviced I would pay for the service fee+his money for the amp.

He told me the repair place said it was fine but he wanted to test it. Ok great.

He told me originally that it was working fine in his buddies car and then it started having problems in it, maybe he put it back in his vehicle and it started acting up again.

He refunded my money (for the inspection) which was cool of him and now he is asking 175$ more for it. Not pissed, because I made some other purchases and it is his gear, but I think he should have offered it to me for the 500$ before relisting it.

Just sayin'

Not to hate.

Anyway that's the whole story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

snoopdan

5,000+ posts
Banned
snoopdan