woofersetc deal on CDT's & Amp?.. Any good?

Not a bad price at all. The cdt components are a couple of years older stock and don't have a cdt warranty I suspect the amp too but still a decent budget set up Might be ok

you can purchase CDT audio at a great discount from techronics.com, their prices are crazy low.
Techronics is not a CDT Audio dealer. Read the fine print. When they had CDT Audio product on eBay I believe they all said there is no factory warranty. It's no better than buying old stock from woofersetc.

There's a sweet arc 400.4 in the classifieds that is active capable. Buy that and a set of used comps... You will be stunned if you install it right. I have a set of cdts that are nearly identical to the ones in your link and a 120x4 active-capable highs amp (the gear in my sig) that was found for 130$. Total. And it sounds unreal for what I paid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.