Help me upgrade my 2012 Toyota Rav4!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Inocense

The sound on this vehicle was horrendous when I purchased it. I started by upgrading the HU with a Sony DSXS310BTX Digital Media Receiver that improved the sound, now I want to upgrade my door speakers.

Stock includes a tweeter in the front door as well as a 6.5" and the rear doors have 6.5" speakers, same as front without tweeter.

metraonline.com shows:

Location Size Depth

Front 1 6.5 3.2

Front Tweeters 1 2

Rear 1 6.5 3.4

*I want to stay under $200 a pair and I also need an amp to go along with these. I am not necessarily looking for volume with this system, I want clarity. I listen to all different kinds of music so lows, mids and highs are all equally important. I don't want to get into adding a sub at all in this vehicle, so the 6.5's have to be able to handle some of the bass without mudding up the sound.

Thanks in advance for any and all help that you guys can provide!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.