which subs should i get WANT spl spl spl spl

mark016
10+ year member

im new here and need advice

i have an 87 silverado single cab.

i managed to fit 2 memphis 12" SR subs.

the problem is my seat is pushed to the front and uncomfortable.

and the other problem is that im a big spl guy that just want a big boom.and the memphis subs arent cutting it

im getting rid of the memphis set up and looking on getting a new one..amp and all

im very interested in shallow subs

i would like some suggestions/recommendations ect...money is not a problem

thanks

need to know max dimensions for a box ,12's may need too much air space .may wanna go 10's or even 8's. also how much power you looking to run ? and how much is your budget ?

Really? Have you ever had the opportunity to try to deal with them on the service end?
owned an apxx for a long time idiot. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif bought straight from atomic.

owned an apxx for a long time idiot. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif bought straight from atomic.
Oh I'm an idiot am I? Hmmm you should look into the mirror there pal.

I asked if you had ever dealt with their service, not if you had bought from them. I know you had an atomic. Unlike you I actually pay attention to things instead of just running my mouth at every opportunity. But it seems as if reading isn't one of your stronger points. You should go back to the dome with the crap that comes out of you.

My suggestion to you OP is that you get a pair of bucket seats and do a full console box, that extends behind the seats for added airspace. That way you can have the seat all the way back and the airspace and depth to have some great bass.

Oh I'm an idiot am I? Hmmm you should look into the mirror there pal.
I asked if you had ever dealt with their service, not if you had bought from them. I know you had an atomic. Unlike you I actually pay attention to things instead of just running my mouth at every opportunity. But it seems as if reading isn't one of your stronger points. You should go back to the dome with the crap that comes out of you.
buying from atomic= dealing with their customer service... lmao

No, it isn't. Dealing with customer service is when something is wrong, and they need to fix it.

Purchasing is just that. A single transaction. You pay, they ship...end of story.

No, it isn't. Dealing with customer service is when something is wrong, and they need to fix it.
Purchasing is just that. A single transaction. You pay, they ship...end of story.
its atomic. nothing can go wrong. best products on the market.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.