1950 chevy truck speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

rollenhard
10+ year member

CA
I have 1950 Chevy Truck and i need to no whats a good sounding speaker. Im only going to put the speakers in the kick panels and front speaker grill on the dash where the red circles are in the pic.

My question is what speakers should i get for the best sound?.

Thanks

P.S

I will be running built-in MOSFET amplifier

(50 watts x 4 rms/ 100 watts peak x 4 channels

In the speaker grill on the dash two 4" speakers in the kick panels 6" speakers. I guess my question is what type of speakers go in dash and what type go in kick panel two way one way ? i have no idea

Thanks

i'd do a component set in the kick panels like the cdt cl 62 sl,then sone 4" cdt mids should sound pretty clean

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

i'd do a component set in the kick panels like the cdt cl 62 sl,then sone 4" cdt mids should sound pretty clean
ps. i can sell you both also

Definitely A 3-Way component set, 6.5" mids and tweeters in the Kicks and the 4" mids in the dash. I had a 3-way passive set-up in my Toyota single cab and loved it.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

ps. i can sell you both also
Id go with CDT as well,I love mine, and they are some of the best Ive been able to run.And Ive been through alot of speakers,lol.They sound very nice and clean with amped power,and the mids are just amazing from them, and the tweets are mild to the ear/not harsh.Just the right punch,the bass response should be very nice in the component set mentioned by Mylows.I wouldnt hesitate to purchase CDT speakers at all,highly recommended

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Sure would be nice to see a pick of the Truck,The interior looks amazing by what I am able to see/Clean.Yet, those speakers will be fantastic/getting your moneys worth

i just wanna point out in the manual it doesnt require and larger power wire and MAX amp pull is 15 amps. i REALLY doubt your getting a clean 50 watts a ch. maybe 30 at most

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Sure would be nice to see a pick of the Truck,The interior looks amazing by what I am able to see/Clean.Yet, those speakers will be fantastic/getting your moneys worth

i agree love old cars. got me a 87 yota brothers truck is a 77 c10 and got a couple of 69 mercury cyclone GT's up north waiting for someone to love em.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.