Looking for 6.5's

BNIB orion cobalt 6.5" components for $100 shipped and also have some Hybrid Audio Mirus 6.5" coaxials with a 20 mm silk dome swivel tweeter for $150 shipped for the set. PM me if interested

Pm's replied and looking over offers. Keep them coming, Should jump on something by tomorrow night. can't wait any longer. There is like Infinity References in this thing and they sound awful.

Title. Budget up to 200 but would be fine spending 80 if shown the right set. Comps or not, doesn't matter. Pm or post here.
got a set of polk momo mmc650 coax in box with crossovers and a set of new cdt cl 6xmb 6.5s both tested on a mcintosh mc431 and a zapco 700.4 and it was fully orgasmic.

got a set of polk momo mmc650 coax in box with crossovers and a set of new cdt cl 6xmb 6.5s both tested on a mcintosh mc431 and a zapco 700.4 and it was fully orgasmic.
also a set of focal polyglass components butthey r a bit more in case you wanna go for the good stuff lol (honestly you cant tell the difference in sound between them, the cdts are very different sounding, its like theyre in a larger area than they are. kinda like a concert hall)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.