Good 750w RMS @ 2 ohm amps?

akillj
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
CA
I was looking into the Hifonics 1500D, the Rockford Fosgate R750-1D, and the kicker 750.1.

They're all of different price scaled but are rated at similar RMS power. Which one of these (or any other amp) is true to its spec and would be a good buy? I just want reliability and able to stay on in decently hot weather.

I was looking into the Hifonics 1500D, the Rockford Fosgate R750-1D, and the kicker 750.1.
They're all of different price scaled but are rated at similar RMS power. Which one of these (or any other amp) is true to its spec and would be a good buy? I just want reliability and able to stay on in decently hot weather.

Theres also the SQA-1000. Does 850 @ 2 ohms. Great solid amps.

Get the keeker. Great amp. First amp I ever owned.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

"Birthsheet" stated 950+ at 2 ohm.

I'm looking for the most affordable one. The CDT SQA-1000 looks affordable. How is this amp?

I'm looking for the most affordable one. The CDT SQA-1000 looks affordable. How is this amp?
200 shipped on mine. Has room to upgrade in future and fosgates are underrated. Even has built in fan for the heat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.