anyone have old games laying around like N64 saturn etc laying around for cheap?

DakotaSPL
10+ year member

noticed there is a no buying miscellaneous section so I am sorry If this thread is in the wrong place, majority of my old games where stolen while I was deployed to iraq. thanks military storage security... anyway I really enjoyed playing them old games like mario 64 and some sonic games etc. if anyone has some laying in a attic or garage collecting dust and want to make a few bucks on them let me know, I'd like to show my kids how games use to be and how graphics dont make the game just have some fun playing the old stuff. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

I am good on systems, that was in a seperate storage locker thank god, mostly just games where taken along with my old lanzar amp and some pyramid subs bet they had trouble selling those lmao

Got an old Atari here, wife has an intellivision.....how far back ya wanna go?
thats awesome i have all the old old systems in my building, diddnt take them with me when I joined the army, no intellivision but have the odessy 2 lol, fired up the n64 and it still works and dreamcast also still working. saturn makes funny noises but still works lol, lot of nostalgia

thats awesome i have all the old old systems in my building, diddnt take them with me when I joined the army, no intellivision but have the odessy 2 lol, fired up the n64 and it still works and dreamcast also still working. saturn makes funny noises but still works lol, lot of nostalgia
been playing mario kart and NFL blitz 2001 since I started college a few months ago lol.. all the guys from my dorms like to come over and play

If you would like, I can help you get some safe/working super nes / n64 / ps1 / sega / ect emulators for your pc and can help you get any game you want all for free just hit me up sometime if you want me to help you buddy.

If you would like, I can help you get some safe/working super nes / n64 / ps1 / sega / ect emulators for your pc and can help you get any game you want all for free just hit me up sometime if you want me to help you buddy.
oh man totally forgot about those, problem solved i can rig my controller through cpu and play it on tv, gettin a n64 emulator now, save me some money! seen they had zelda and some other games and built in game shark code thingy to boot!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DakotaSPL

10+ year member
DakotaSPL
West by God Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views