Status
Not open for further replies.

jockhater2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Rent:

DD-1 and CC-1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

both are in fantastic shape. the cc1 you have to look the manual up online when you use it.

Price:

$10 per week to rent them individually

or $15 per week to rent the pair

That is per week. Because the first guy I rented it to kept it for 3 weeks and used it on a bunch of cars. Which is fine I don't care how many cars it gets used on.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is $9 USPS individually.

I am not sure how much it is 2 ship 2 at a time in one box. I'll tell you after I ship it.

The item(s) must be returned in the same condition that I shipped them in. If not. Negative feedback will be left or a small charge that we will discuss.

If you have no itrader feedback you will have to put a deposit down in case you scam me.

If you have good itrader. Just the cost of shipping and renting.

IMG_20121021_082841.jpg

IMG_20121021_082922.jpg

T2eC16VHJIE9qSO8JJBQQ7lHqvew60_57.jpg

T2eC16JHJHwE9n8iguuJBQQ7lQHyQ60_57.jpg

T2eC16dHJH8E9qSEW80UBQQ7lEB3eQ60_57.jpg

KGrHqJHJwETpmwVU-BQQ7lVnw7Q60_57.jpg

KGrHqZh4F-SbIS7BQeYYlIig60_57.jpg

KGrHqNg8FUf-bKBQeYYpIfg60_57.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

tempted... ill wait til all four of my amps come in.
no problemo. I know this is a CHEAP price to rent them out for.

I haven't used the CC1 yet but when I get a mids/high amp I will.

But the DD1 was quick and painless. Took me less than 5 minutes to set my amp.

Ok. Guy from texas is done using it. He is shipping it back to me tomorrow. Unless someone else wants to rent it and he can ship it directly to you.

I'll take both for rent
Ok. Once. I get the DD-1 back. I will PM you. It is 15 to rent both. I see that you have references so no need for the down payment of the tools. But I will publicize the rent just to be safe.

I see this going badly at one point or another.
That is why I have people send my $150 to my paypal. In case they steal it. Then with that 150 I can just go buy it new again from sonic electronics.

exactly. i dont see it being a problem if people have refs
although paypal ***** atleast in a sale there is a possibility to get your money if they don't provide an item. That usually is enough to keep people honest. with paypal not being able to help you AT all in this case you are taking a huge risk(minimal investment) but big risk on losing your item or getting it back broken and having no repercussions.

although paypal ***** atleast in a sale there is a possibility to get your money if they don't provide an item. That usually is enough to keep people honest. with paypal not being able to help you AT all in this case you are taking a huge risk(minimal investment) but big risk on losing your item or getting it back broken and having no repercussions.
Good thing I mostly rent it through ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...