help picking a amp inline noise supressor

Participant count
  • Participant list
You didn't say WHY you need the noise suppressor.. Are you getting alt whine? the reason I ask is cuz noise suppressors or grnd loop isolators are usually baindaids for a fixable problem..

looking at items like this, Pyramid NS12 and Pyramid NS50
idk what size to get does it have to match the headunit amp fuse?

im getting both im getting ground loop isolator for rca but i also want one of these. will the 35amp hurt to get if the fuse in my headunit is only 10amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Resonix is supposed to be the bees knees, but it is a little $$. If I was doing the whole car, probably would shell out for the entire resonix...
While we're speculating, why not bump up your volume gain (no pun intended) for just a few dollars more (literally) and go with the 8" versions of...
Im sure you could find a great deal on here as well for your mids and highs. Just another great speaker to be considered. Audio Frog may be...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...

About this thread

ccapital83

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ccapital83
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date