WTT/WTS Alpine Type X 5.25 mids

Participant count
  • Participants list
Item(s) for Sale:

Above

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One works perfect, one only works if you lightly touch the surround/cone, I think it's the tinsel but I don't want to attempt to fix it really. Sounded GREAT running them off if head unit power, LOTZ o' Midbass. These would be good for someone who has experience with fixing speakers.

Price:

Not really sure what their worth so, 50 shipped, offers? Really want a set of mids, any size 5.25-6.5. Just need some decent mids, not crazy nice.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be packaged great!

Item Pictures:

Will have the up ASAP, they are in pretty good condition though

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
40 shipped ?? any pics?
photo67.jpg

photo71.jpg

photo70.jpg

photo69.jpg

photo68.jpg

again, AS STATED IN THE OP. one mid DOES NOT WORK consistently, only if you touch it, not sure what is wrong i got them like this in a trade, dont know how to fix them, would rather just have cash or another set of mids.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.