04murdalanche

WTT/WTS Alpine Type X 5.25 mids

Item(s) for Sale:

Above

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One works perfect, one only works if you lightly touch the surround/cone, I think it's the tinsel but I don't want to attempt to fix it really. Sounded GREAT running them off if head unit power, LOTZ o' Midbass. These would be good for someone who has experience with fixing speakers.

Price:

Not really sure what their worth so, 50 shipped, offers? Really want a set of mids, any size 5.25-6.5. Just need some decent mids, not crazy nice.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be packaged great!

Item Pictures:

Will have the up ASAP, they are in pretty good condition though

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Edited by 04murdalanche

Alpine 9833 | Rf 360.3 | DC 5k & 175.4 | Exodus Anarchys | Fi SP4 18s

40 shipped ?? any pics?

SOLD TO: bravomaster22,st0n3r,tankdylan001,Glaciersoul, BKNIGHTS, ArabonRadar,Djsolo2k5

BOUGHT FROM:bizzy07,psychoacoustics, davidtemple, JoeK #guesswho?

TRADED WITH:

all cut, cant find anything good like 7 or 8 years ago, you know the economy is bad when you can find good drugs

again, AS STATED IN THE OP. one mid DOES NOT WORK consistently, only if you touch it, not sure what is wrong i got them like this in a trade, dont know how to fix them, would rather just have cash or another set of mids.

where are you in tx? ill get you pics in just a minute

SOLD TO: bravomaster22,st0n3r,tankdylan001,Glaciersoul, BKNIGHTS, ArabonRadar,Djsolo2k5

TRADED WITH:

all cut, cant find anything good like 7 or 8 years ago, you know the economy is bad when you can find good drugs

oh, San Antonio area? and you see the pics?
yes just seen one has a issue . pm best price shipped

TRADED WITH:

@chargdbassbuick ; Pm me now man i need cash.. $$$[COLOR="Silver"]

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------[/SIZE]

[/COLOR]i need these gone someone make me an offer i cant resist.. will ship out ASAP

Still have these,

Bump for some amazing mids. People I'm only asking 50 shipped on these. I'm sure it's an easy fix I just don't know what the hell I'm doing, lol. You can make out like a bandit!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now