WTB 6.5 components

Cadence has a few component options well within that price range. Also, check out the Incriminator Audio components. And @mylows10 deals with a couple speaker companies and can get you some good prices.
Will check out the Cadence. Best way to reach mylows10 via PM on this site? Incriminator Audio seems to be a fav on this forum. Must be good stuff?

[quote name='dalegribs']Will check out the Cadence. Best way to reach mylows10 via PM on this site? Incriminator Audio seems to be a fav on this forum. Must be good stuff?[/QUOTE]

Yes. @mylows10 ;

You rang !!! $ 135 is a tight budget for decent comps plus shipping not sure that I'd have anything that low $160 I do tho you can get some cadence tho. But the lower lines don't have very good mid bass and the tweets are ear bleeders

Looking to keep it under $135. Open to NIB or used options. Prefer NIB.
Looking for something with a max of 2" in regard to top mount depth.
The 2" depth is the real kicker to your request. Most 6.5" mids are going to be around 2.5" - 2.75" mounting depth. I can do a JBL set, the GTO608C, which has a 2-1/16" mounting depth. It would not be under $135 though.

I have 4 focal 6.5's and 4 1/2 mylar tweets with sl horn plates. Mb quart crossovers (old school) i'd do 100 shipped for them. I also have a set of eclipse 8701's3 3 ways. Instead of the ribbon mids i replaced them with 2.5 eastechs. Sounds amazing. I'd do 135 shipped. Focals and mylars are new except one of each which was mounted to test. Sounded great

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.