4 Alpine 12'' Type R's SWR-1243ds LIKE NEW 400 +SHIPPING!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Alpine-Accord
10+ year member

Erie, PA
Item(s) for Sale:

I have up for sale are 3 Alpine Type R's 12''.

There are in like new condition.

Model # SWR-1243D

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Alpine type r's 12''.

Peak Power Handling 1800 watts

RMS Power Handling 600 watts

Voice Coil(s) Dual

Impedance (Per Voice Coil) 4 ohms

All 3subwofers have hardly been played just enought to break them in.

Price:

250+SHIPPING

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Text or call me at 814-806-4586 for faster responds.

Thanks for looking

Mike

Item Pictures: View attachment 26536909View attachment 26536910

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeha im new to the site but i have refs from ebay over 100 my name is jr3gone8 look it up. But that how it works when i get the money i will ship the subs. willing to talk over the phone to anyone to disscuss about it

do it 3rd party buyer send money to 3rd party seller sends subs to 3rd party when both get there then each is sent on its way. 3rd party being someone beyond reproach.

do it 3rd party buyer send money to 3rd party seller sends subs to 3rd party when both get there then each is sent on its way. 3rd party being someone beyond reproach.
that would work i just dont see why he wont do it this way my ebay accout is 100% feedback on over 100 things that works fine to me?

No refs on here or any other car audio sites. No one knows you on here and save doesn't use Paypal. It's your product and I'm not trying to tell you what to do with it but if Dave says you'll get the money, then you'll get the money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.