FS/FT my complete front stage set up eclipse 8701 based (rare)

Participant count
  • Participant list

garychoffmann
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Missouri
Item(s) for Sale:

My complete front stage, I haven't heard anything like it before. I loved it and it was dead flat with eq'ing. Eclipse 8701 3 way components. I only have 1 of the ribbon mids, 2 easttech mids (full range actually), one 5.25 point source. 2 1x6 full range transducers, 2 memphis tweeters, crossovers in custom trunk mount.

It was set up with the 6.5's in the doors, the eclipse tweets high on the door, eastechs on the pillar behind the tweets. Ribbon mid under the radio, point source center dash and the 1x6's and the memphis tweets in my defroster vents.

Item(s) Description/Condition: good overall condition

Price: 400.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

2012-10-06_23-49-05_989.jpg

i cant get my pic to upload with my username, i will shortly but if you need instant proof just check my for trade add

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

2012-10-16_22-57-59_588.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.